About Us - ADR AG
ADR AG - Advanced Digital Research was founded in 2003 out of the pre-company ADR GmbH with a 30 year company history.
Following milestones show ADR AG's development timeline from foundation to the company it is today.
- 2003 - Founding of ADR AG and appointment of Björn Christophersen to chairman of the board.
Main areas are development, production and distribution of CD/DVD copy towers and robots as well as integration in existing network structures.
- 2006 - Expansion into physical data carriers and development of early flash copiers.
- 2008 - Beginning of the partership with X-Net AT in Linz, Austria. Realization of the first major projects in Linux development and Introduction of the OpenRC Kernel for process reliable creation and duplication of data carriers.
Major projects for EADS, AIRBUS, Robert Bosch, Endress und Hauser as well as many others have been realized so far.
- 2008 - Signing of EPSON partnership contract and Introduction of the Discproducer Line with ADR as top distributor for the European market.
- 2010 - Takeover of the packaging machine company JMV Robotique from their umbrella company Verity UK and continuation of the production and development at the plant in Germany (Wiesloch near Heidelberg).
Development of packaging and labeling solutions for Fortune 500 companies
(for example GE, Microsoft, Amazon, Monsato, Yves Saint Laurent, Cambridge University UK and many more)
- 2011 - Introduction of the Medical Line DISCUS under project manager Bodo Herzog with over 15 years of experience in radiological applications. Hiring of Benjamin Örtel as sales manager for the radiology sector.
- 2011 - Company takeover of Martin Hüfner GmbH located in Leimen, Germany, with acqisition of most of their machines and employees for mechanical production. Integration as separate department for the Production of turned and milled parts in the Heidelberg area, ADR MECHANIX
ISO-certified production of turned and milled parts as well as assembly of components on behalf of third party companies as well as production of components for ADR AG and the JMV Robotique department.
- 2012 - Founding of sister company U-reach GmbH with Lars Christophersen as managing director. Expansion of the Taiwan plant for production and development of Microcontrollers and Copy Controllers for ADR AG's USB and Flash Duplicator product lines.
- 2013 - Completion of the ADR Stanze stamping system for schools and mechanical workshops as well as prototype construction for enterprises. Presentation of the system at the Embedded World expo für electronics engineers and developers - ADR Stanze
- 2014 - Development of the X5 System as worldwide fastest and best-performing copy system for Solid State Drives for the automobile industry and producers of embedded systems
- Development of the LAB500 labeler systems and expansion to LAB510 with optional scanners and printers for individualized scanning and printing.
- LAB510 for automatic labeling of Ziplock bags
- LAB510 for automatic labeling of credit cards and membership cards
- LAB510 for automatic labeling of plastic bags up to A4 format
- 2015 - Expansion of the Label Printer section with subsequent expansion of the Epson partnership agreement regarding their label printer line (presentation at CEBIT 2015)
as well as signing of a partnership agreement with VIP Colour for the high performance Memjet Industrial Printers
- 2016 - Signing of a distribution agreement with Brotherjet for their UV flatbed printers for marketing material as well as direct-to-substrate printing on plastic, glass and many other surfaces/substrates up to A2 format
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม หรือมีปัญหา ขอบคุณที่ใช้บริการกับทางเรา
โทร.+33 (0)1 49 46 45 07
โทร.+33 (0)805 620 135
โทร.+44 (0) 1636-893036
ADR US / East Coast สหรัฐอเมริกา:
ADR US / West coast สหรัฐอเมริกา:
โทร.+34 932 010 793
โทร.+54 911 6977 8723
โทร.+57 161 068 68
โทร. +58 212 258 1072